Sunday, March 8, 2009

One last one before the "big switch"



Thats right I am moving my blogs. From here on out my personal blog as well as this blog will become one, and can be found at

Akatzmarkphotography.com/theblog

I have not gotten all the kinks quite worked out yet, so I will be figuring that out today and posting all my session updates there. No more slacking for me!


Anyways, back to biz! I was able to photograph the MOST wonderful family today, who i have know for 5 or so years. They were in the area visiting some friends and gave me a call. I was nervous that I might be a little rusty, having not had a session with children other then mine since before Christmas, but everything went great!

So here you go L family!

Oh PS. Sorry for only vertical pictures.. It appears that this blog eats the better half of the right side of the horizontal ones:/

web8

web7

web4

web1

web6

26


No comments: